Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Cavity:||1 / 2 / 4 / 8 / Multi||Mold Lifetime:||200,000-1,000,000 Cycles|
|Runner System:||Cold Runner/ Hot Runner||Mold Standard:||LKM, ASSAB, THYSSEN And DAIDO|
|Steel:||NAK80, 1.2311, H13, 1.2344||Resin:||PC+GF, PC/ABS, PBT, PA6+GF, PA66+GF, PPS, PU|
White Color Precision Plastic Injection Parts / Custom Plastic Moulding For Home Appliciances
The process of plastic Injection moulding
The liquid plastic is injected into the mould under pressure. It is important that a tight pressure is kept to prevent air bubbles. Either side of the mould is clamped together tightly. Once it has been ensured that all cavities have been filled with plastic the mould is allowed to cool.
Once cooled, the moving side of the mould is taken away from the static side of the mould and the product is revealed.
After a run of the product has finished, the factory stores the tooling and moulds securely until another batch of the product is required.
The tool makers will be able to pick up where they left off and create the same product or make modifications if required by the customer.
|Material : ABS, PC, PC+GF, PC/ABS, PBT, PA6+GF, PA66+GF, PPS, PU, PP, PE, TPE, TPU, LCP, Ultem, etc|
|No. of Cavities : 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 / Multi|
|Mold steel : P20, P20H, 718H, NAK80, 1.2311, H13, 1.2344, 420SS, S136, S-7 and 1.2767|
|Qualified suppliers : Mold base and mold steel from LKM, ASSAB, THYSSEN and DAIDO
Hot runner system from YUDO, MOLD-MASTER, HASCO, DME, HUSKY
|Injection System : Cold runner/ Hot Runner/3-Plate|
|Mould Life : 200,000-1,000,000 Cycles|
|Software : 3D Modeling: Pro/ENGINEER , SolidWorks, Unigraphics
2D Drawing: Auto-CAD, E-drawing
|Minimum tolerance : Mold tolerance 0.005 mm, Part tolerance 0.02 mm|
◆ High-quality plastic injection molds
Hot runner mold, over mold, two-shot mold, unscrewing mold, multi-cavity mold, etc.
90% molds exported to North America, South American, Europe and Australia.
◆ Injection Molding:
We have rich experience in molding various engineering grade resins:
ABS, PC, PC+GF, PC/ABS, PBT, PA6+GF, PA66+GF, PPS, PU, PP, PE, TPE, TPU, LCP, Ultem, etc.
◆ Other Services:
Based on strong supply chains and engineering capability, we provide value-adding services
For customers as follows:
● Silk-Screen Printing
● Hot Stamping
● Color Match
● Ultrasonic Welding
● Production Line Assembly
● Precision Metal Parts
● Silicon Rubber
How Do We follow your project:
If you have any project to do with us, we will have an engineer to follow up from your project from beginning to end, in English communication.
Also we strictly follow up ISO 9001, and we use a series engineer documents to take care of every step during the whole process.
● DFM: once we get the project from you, and we will do the DFM first. To check with you about the shrinkage, parting line, gate, eject, sliders and so on. Or if we find any problem with the part design, we will have suggestions on the DFM for your reference.
● Mold Specification: before mould design, we will check carefully for details, and provided the “mold specification” file to you, to make sure everything is right to your request. If any points can not sure for design, we will write on the file, then you can fill up to send back to us
● Weekly Report: Once the mold design is approved, we will start to purchase material and build mold. Every Monday we will send “weekly report” attached with pictures, to show you the project progress.
● Molding Report & Sample Dimension Report: when mold is finished, we will test it and send the video of mold trial. Also we will test the samples and send you report, to let you know which condition we test the samples and the samples’ dimensions we get.
● Mould Inspection Record: Before shipment, we also measure the dimension of mould, and send the file to you to let you the mold status.
RFQ ⇒ Quotation ⇒ PO ⇒ DFM ⇒ Mold Design ⇒ Design Approved ⇒ Steel Ordering
⇒ Machining ⇒ Mold Trial ⇒ Sample Approved ⇒ Texture ⇒ Delivery
Please feel free to contact us now if you have special requests on your product finishing process.