Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Runner:||Cold Runner||Lead Time:||5 Weeks|
Cold Runner 4 Cavity Two Shot Injection Molding White Color For Industrial Field
|Item||Plastic injection moulding|
|Mould type||Precision plastic injection mold, Exported mold, Molding|
|Mould material||45#, P20, H13,1.2344,1.2767, NAK80, S136 or as customer's requirement.|
|Mould feature||Standard mold components, precision dimension as drawing, good surface treatment, long mould life|
|Process equipment||CNC, EDM, Drill, Wire Cutting, etc|
|Runner||Cold runner, Hot runner|
|Software||AutoCAD, UG, Pro/E etc|
|Standard mold part||DM , HASCO, DAIDO etc|
|Production equipment||Injection machines ranged from 50 to 500 Tons|
NTT is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company and we are committed to providing precision molded products that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations and requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
Our quality system is built to continuously document performance as well as to provide complete manufacturing traceability starting from the receipt of raw materials thru to the shipment of finished product.
Our company focus on manufacturing plastic mould, injection and assembly. Our aim at producing moulds with precision, complexity, various size and longer service life. NTT engineers are experienced in working with technical requirements of American & Germany customers. Our customers have the benefits of speaking directly to our Project Manager in English fluently.
If you make mold with us, our engineer will follow up your project from beginning to end:
1. Before mold build, a rough layout of the mold design (DFM) can be sent as a PPT format.
2. After you approve the DFM, we would give you a full detailed mold design in 2D and 3D drawing.
3. Once the mold design approved, we will start to build the mold strictly according to your requests.
Every week, we will send you weekly report with components (electrode, cavity, core, mold base) picture to show you the process of the project.
4. When we make T1 samples, we will make a video to you, and also send samples with molding report for your approval.
5. Only everything of the mold and sample is confirmed OK from your side, we will arrange the mold shipment and send you mold inspection report as well.
RFQ ⇒ Quotation ⇒ PO ⇒ DFM ⇒ Mold Design ⇒ Design Approved ⇒ Steel Ordering⇒
Machining ⇒ Mold Trial ⇒ Sample Approved ⇒ Texture ⇒ Delivery
If you have any new inquiry, you can go ahead to send for quoting, we are pleased to show our price to you.